My 365 day journey from single to forever... not a catalog of dates and internet idiots...
looking inside myself to make the changes I need to make to become a better person.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 20- I didn't call



I didn't call. I didn't go for a walk and accidentally end up near HIS house.
I didn't drink any alcohol. I didn't email him either.

Instead I'm posting here.

I have 2 more full days with no children and I plan on doing a lot of cleaning today. If I'm ever going to sell this house, I have got to get it into shape and days with no kids are good days to do that because I can throw away stuff they will never miss...

Also, it is the birthday of one of my best friends. I'm sort of broke, so I don't know what to do... but I want to do something...

2 comments:

  1. You could make something crafty for your friend as a gift. Unless your friend is someone really into stuff from stores, it usually goes over as though you're the best friend ever when you make something personally.

    Also, it costs less.

    I am also cleaning (well, not right now, but you know what I mean). It's such a fun thing to do, right?

    Congratulations on avoiding HIM today!!! I'm so happy for you! Do you feel proud of yourself or what?

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I ran into another mutual friend and she called around and got an impromptu gathering together at Dairy Queen. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete