My 365 day journey from single to forever... not a catalog of dates and internet idiots...
looking inside myself to make the changes I need to make to become a better person.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 21- Getting There


So I'm writing again even though I didn't intend to. Why? Because it was this or stupidly call/email HIM in the hopes he would talk to me for a few minutes... and I know better.

I am reboxing and condensing the Christmas decorations and stuff and I found some extra wide wired ribbon in both white and silver. They were technically Christmas ribbons, but I thought they would make beautiful additions to wedding bouquets or some other decorations. I bought them on clearance for our wedding... because I just knew an engagement was coming.

I can't believe I actually thought he would marry me...

Except. of course, I am the 'sir' in this comic...


Okay, I got it all out... now back to work!

1 comment:

  1. Nice vent! I am so sorry you ran into another reminder of HIM. I hope you got rid of the ribbon, or did something useful with it (wasn't a friend's birthday gift needed?) or gave it away, so you won't run into it again.

    I hope your day has gone better since this. Thanks so much for sharing and I LOVE that comic! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete