My 365 day journey from single to forever... not a catalog of dates and internet idiots...
looking inside myself to make the changes I need to make to become a better person.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 21- Happy Fourth



I wonder if this blog is doing me the good that I intended it to do. I want to be accountable to somebody, even if it the outside world of perfect strangers, for the things that I want to do to better my life. Sometimes, I feel like a bit of a whiner though.

Today there is a marathon of a TV show that I really like... It is called "Royal Pains."

The great thing about the 'drama' of the show is that it isn't too fast paced to do housework and watch at the same time. I haven't checked to see what else is on today because I don't want to be any more distracted than usual.

I'm getting a lot done. I just have to be careful not to veer off course.

Today I want to:
Finish going through downstairs toys
Organize and repack Christmas closet
(Yes I have an entire closet of stuff to decorate for my favorite holiday.)
Pack up most of the books in the playroom
Get all the laundry washed and dried
Go for a long bike ride
Find a few more things to sell
Finish & Submit two articles

That is a lot for one day... but I can do it!



Enjoy your fourth!

Praying everyone has a happy and safe holiday...

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That's a good, strong list. I totally support your need to be accountable to somebody to make a change in your life. And it doesn't sound to me like you're whining at all!

    I've never heard of Royal Pains. But I can totally understand why you'd watch a show you didn't have to pay too much attention to understand. So many of the new shows anymore are super fast paced to keep all the ADHD children in the world interested. It's a little annoying.

    Thanks for the great post and I hope you smell successful today!

    ReplyDelete