My 365 day journey from single to forever... not a catalog of dates and internet idiots...
looking inside myself to make the changes I need to make to become a better person.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 41- Road Trip

Don't despair, I do still exist.

The kids and I are leaving tomorrow for a trip to Minnesota. Sounds like a super cool vacation, huh? Wrong. My youngest is four years post transplant and this is her yearly checkup. 18 appointments in 5 days.

Yay.

But, we have to go... and I know we will see friends there and we will have some good food (Thank you Ronald McDonald House!) and have a little fun too.

I will try to write more and remember to keep you all updated!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! I hope it goes good, even if it isn't a fun trip. And I seriously hope your child does well on her checkup!

    ReplyDelete