My 365 day journey from single to forever... not a catalog of dates and internet idiots...
looking inside myself to make the changes I need to make to become a better person.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 22- Tattletale Tuesday


Oh no! It is that time again!

(No not THAT time... I won't ever announce that on my blog. I promise.)

It's Tuesday, where I tell you how I am coming on my goals.

HIM- I basically left him alone. There was one email asking if I had left my swimsuit over there at his house. He said no and I left him alone after that. Oh, and the day he added me back on one of the messenger programs. I waited a day and said "Did you add me back on for a reason?" He denied adding me back on and told me he would block me right then and he did.

My diet- I really just need to eat better... and I'm not doing a good job.

My exercise- I did ride my bike a little bit... but not nearly enough.

My weight- up 3 lbs.

Money- If I can just get more work done, I will do okay. Right now I am treading water... not what I intended to do.


I did manage to do a great job getting some housework done this week with the kids gone. It is such good motivation to get a job done and be satisfied with it. It makes me want to do more.




"You have to set goals that are almost out of reach. If you set a goal that is attainable without much work or thought, you are stuck with something below your true talent and potential." - Steve Garvey


3 comments:

  1. Wow! You're improving so much! Sure, not all of your goals are getting check-marked, but doing one thing at a time is still progress. You got some of your housework done, something that is NOT easy to do, and avoided HIM for the most part. You're on your way!

    Now, tattle tale, what did you do that made you feel good this week? Did you dance? Read a really good book? Play your favorite game? Or was blogging your guilty pleasure of the week. You should have at least one guilty pleasure in your week, and preferably more (in my humble opinion). Hope you've had some fun with all that hard work!

    Thanks for sharing! And I love that quote. I will have to remember that one. Have a great day and talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice cream! My guilty pleasure this week has been ice cream... every single day... hence the 3 pounds! lol I love Butter Pecan ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good News!!! You're my Giveaway Winner!!!! Send me your address and I will post out tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete