My 365 day journey from single to forever... not a catalog of dates and internet idiots...
looking inside myself to make the changes I need to make to become a better person.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 10- Blogging in my Underwear

Maybe that was TMI. That's what happens when I have a few hours with no kids... I take a shower and don't hurry to get dressed. I don't hurry to go eat. I don't hurry to do anything.

Now the kids are gone for the next several hours and I'm wondering what to do. I have a deadline tomorrow for one company. My house is still a wreck. I really would like a nap... but I don't need one. Days of Our Lives starts in 30 minutes anyway, and I don't want to miss it.

Oh! As a side note, October 3rd (Day 112 if i have done my math right) is the season premier of House. I LOVE that show!



no folding laundry for me today
skipping my workout too
unless you count the walk to the van
to drive myself to DQ

i'll cuddle with my puppy
and not pick up a thing
except to silence the cell
should it happen to ring

i'm blogging in my underwear
giggling with each rhyme
even if it is silly
i'm glad i took the time

i'll wonder where the day went
when the kids come back tonight
but right now i'm enjoying 'me' time
and everything else is alright



No comments:

Post a Comment