My 365 day journey from single to forever... not a catalog of dates and internet idiots...
looking inside myself to make the changes I need to make to become a better person.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 15- Tattle-tale Tuesday



So, here is my weekly update. You want to know how I'm doing on all of my goals, right?
My weight is basically the same. I know why that is, but it is still frustrating. I have not been doing my 30 minutes of exercise a day. I have tried several times, but was shut down one way or another. Okay, that isn't completely true. All of those times it was the person I was supposed to go with who canceled on me... I could have gone on my own... but I didn't.

I was lax in finding myself some new recipes... but I have had a lot of banana smoothies and apple oatmeal cereal.

I am not in less debt today than I was last week. I am probably in more. Barely, but more none the less.

Talking to HIM. I don't know why it is that on the days that I am dealing with something big in my life, he is the one I want to turn to. So, I emailed him a few times. The last time was an apology for the few times before. I haven't contacted him about 'us' in almost 48 hours.

So, once again, the goal is no talking to him this week. 7 days. I can do that.

Once again I have stood my ground against men who wanted to get together.

No money has come in the last week, but tomorrow I will pay my tithes.


Today I have:
Turned down two guys who think "hey sexy" is an appropriate, respectful way to say hello to a stranger.
worked on some cleaning
worked on some writing
written this blog!
made a plan to look at some houses in the new town.
called storage places

Today I will:
Get my 30 minutes of movement in.
Spend 30 minutes cleaning the garage.
Make a healthy dinner
Fold laundry

I love this comic:


Change the fabric of your own soul and your own visions, and you change all.
~Vachel Lindsay~


1 comment:

  1. hey cool blog :) love the comic lol will be back

    ReplyDelete