My 365 day journey from single to forever... not a catalog of dates and internet idiots...
looking inside myself to make the changes I need to make to become a better person.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 8- Carb-Lover's Lunch


My kids had hot dogs for lunch.



However, I changed it up a little.



Apple Almond Cereal
  • 1 cup 1% milk
  • 1 cup old fashioned oats
  • 1 Tbs sliced almonds
  • 1 Tbs of brown sugar
  • 1 medium red apple
I mixed all of the above items together and let them sit, in the fridge, for 5 minutes.

It was delicious. And I felt stuffed for most of the rest of the afternoon.

I also tried a polenta pudding that nobody liked. So I am trying to bake it into a cake. I'll let you know how that goes... I can't make it any worse!

Tomorrow morning I plan on trying a banana smoothie. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment