My 365 day journey from single to forever... not a catalog of dates and internet idiots...
looking inside myself to make the changes I need to make to become a better person.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 10- The Next Big Change



Okay, so we have covered not dating. We have covered getting out of debt. We have covered eating better. Next: Exercise.

Goal: 30 Minutes a day of ACTIVITY of some sort.
(So if I take the stairs instead of the elevator, that counts as a minute.)

I think I can do it. Do you? Leave me some encouragement if you actually read this.





If it weren't for the fact that the TV set and the refrigerator are so far apart, some of us wouldn't get any exercise at all. ~Joey Adams

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!! It's very hard to exercise every day and I admire that you are trying! What an incredible goal to set for yourself.

    Well, I believe in you. You can get out and move! Personally, I think walking in a park or out in the country is great movement. Plus, if you do it alone, you can talk to yourself as much as you like (you may have a few odd looks, but who cares right?).

    They say walking for thirty minutes every day can be better for you than running, because it doesn't damage your bones as much. So, that might be a great plan for you.

    Anyway, keep trying! Don't give up on your goals! And I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete