My 365 day journey from single to forever... not a catalog of dates and internet idiots...
looking inside myself to make the changes I need to make to become a better person.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 2 - I am not a stalker


So in the wee early morning hours I decided that it was a good idea to "give him up." I decided to quit trying to talk to him, email, text , or call. Now, I am really proud of that decision and I really want to email and tell him! (Instead I am posting for the second time today.)

His house is on a busy street that is the shortest route to my house from most places in town. I drive by without thinking about it or even looking at his house several times a day, except today.

Today I drove by three times. On purpose.

His house looks so sad and quiet and lonely. I planted the flowers that are growing in front. They don't look as beautiful driving past as they would if i was sitting on the porch with him, enjoying them.


Repeat after me, "I am not a stalker. I am not a stalker."





"Ive learned that you cant make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them
and hope they panic and give in..." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment