My 365 day journey from single to forever... not a catalog of dates and internet idiots...
looking inside myself to make the changes I need to make to become a better person.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 17- I found a house



Don't get too excited yet... :-)

While looking through house listings today, I found a house that would be perfect for the kids and I for so many reasons. I really like the photos. It is in the school district that I wanted. It is five blocks from where my ex-husband lives. (He may move soon, since he is renting, but the location is great nonetheless.) There is a Walgreens, a video store, an ice cream shop, a grocery store and a doctor's office all within walking distance. The back yard is beautiful.

There is a good chance this house will sit on the market for months. I am willing to pray and be patient and see what happens. If it is gone before I am ready to buy, then it wasn't meant to be ours. Still, I know God has a plan and I'm going to leave it up to Him.

Right now the price is too high... but if it is supposed to be ours, then God will no doubt amaze us all with the way He works it all out.



“Our prayers should be for blessings in general,
for God knows best what is good for us.” - Socrates

2 comments:

  1. God bless you girl! We've been in a situation where we looked for a home seems like forever, even made some offers that were rejected. But finally Lord sent us our perfect home. Have faith and everything will work out. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make an offer in your price range. You never know unless you try.

    When we purchased our home we were very scared and new to it all.

    I offered $10,000 with a thumping heart. They didn't say yes to $10,000 but they lowered it by $5,000. Better then nothing.

    I know people who've gotten homes for $50,000 less. Sometimes people want a quick sale to get out of financial crisis.

    ReplyDelete