My 365 day journey from single to forever... not a catalog of dates and internet idiots...
looking inside myself to make the changes I need to make to become a better person.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 11ish- What a day

There is so much I want to write about, but I have to give up on that tonight and just recap the busy day.

So I did stuff with the kids this morning, wrote all afternoon, baked and watched movies with a girlfriend this evening until late, I forgot to blog and didn't think about HIM once all day either. Just one of those things was a lie... and since I don't lie anymore I figured I had better call myself on it. I did think about him.

I was relieved this afternoon to realize he had made it to work and I hadn't tried to contact him all day. I was proud of myself for not driving past his house more than necessary today.

But on the way home tonight I started worrying that he would have driven by my house on his way home from work and not seen me there and assumed I went out on a date or something. But then I drove by his house on the way home and his car wasn't there. He went out.

Yesterday I wrote him a goodbye email. Yeah, yeah, I'm sure he was thinking the same thing, "Yeah right." But I really meant it. Until he kicks the depression he is in, his life will never get better... and unless his life is better I can't let him be a part of ours. Actually, he doesn't want to be a part of ours anyway... but I know he would if he could pull himself from this pit of depression.

I did a lot of stuff today, but not 30 minutes of movement... fail. :-(

I'll try again tomorrow (aka later today). I'm due to be at the farmer's market selling stuff in just 6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment